Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

sometimes...

...something is just so darn funny you have to post it. even if it has nothing to do with dating. so here, my friends, is something for the sole purpose of making you smile...

From McSweeney's:

P O S S I B L E F O L L O W - U P S O N G S
F O R O N E - H I T W O N D E R S .


BY JOHN MOE

- - - -

How Are We Going to Get These Dogs Back In?

Bust an Additional Move

Seriously, Eileen, Come On

(Won't You Give Me a Ride Home From) Funkytown?

Remember When You Lit Up My Life? That Was Great

I Will Now Pass the Dutchie Back to You and Thank You for Passing It to Me Originally Because I Really Enjoyed the Dutchie

The Morning That the Lights Came Back On in Georgia

Everybody Was Kung Fu Making Up

Achier Breakier Heart

Whoomp! There It Continues to Be

867-5309 extension 2

We Never Took It and Persist in Our Refusal to Take It


(is the last one "We're Not Gonna Take It?") - md

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jonna* said…

    yes Miss Turi. I am thinking it is Quiet Riot. But confirmation must be done through one of the S's.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger zombie squirrels said…

    McSweeney's is so great, and I'm ashamed that J* doesn't know that "We're Not Gonna Take It" is a Twisted Sister song!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home