Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

clean up on aisle 9

ah, lovely.

most women my age are having their first baby around this time....i have my first UTI.

damn.

to add insult to injury, the pharmacist at my neighborhood grocery/drug store is totally cute and single. and he knows WAY too much about me.

ah well.

i'm sure that just like these clouds and humidity, unusual in san diego this time of year, this too will clear up in a few days.

~md

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    make a madris your best friend. I drink them for my utrine health :D I have no health excuse for the excessive amounts of cherries, however.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and by utrine, I meant urinary tract. it's the new slang :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home