Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

yahoo personals haiku

ok, maybe they don't conform to the 5-7-5 rule, but they have a certain poetic or haiku-like quality to them...enjoy!

In my own words

I love to have friends, I'm working in what i love, and enjoying life, I'm sure that always exist better things than bad thing, and will love to share it whit lot's of people i love.

In my own words

I speak little English. I would like to meet girls to speak English and to drink together something.Help to learn me the English.

In my own words

Looking for someone fun with love for life, can be cool in the sun and hot at night.
Ok with staying in to relax kick back snuggle love and know time close to each other. Always ready to get out and enjoy life, lil trips hot beach day or in the cool mountains not so faraway to spend a night to play then hold you tight.


THIS JUST IN:

In my own words

just want you so badly to do everything you have always wnted to do but were afraid to ask you f'n freak do u love thongs bongs and ding dongs

(huh???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home