Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

delayed reaction(s)

received a call from this guy yesterday...he wanted to go for a run or walk in mission bay park. but i had to decline as i was up in the O.C. with my mom and nephew....and i'd already run 6 mi that day (yay me!) so i had no interest in further exercise! not sure if i'll follow up with him or not.

received an e-mail the other day from a mutual friend telling me that this guy (see "piece de resistance") was now single and i should plan to attend a meeting in New Mexico we'd all be at...not sure if he has scoop specific to me, but i have a fair amount of travel on the horizon so i'm not sure about adding another trip...though one of my roommates from college lives out that way...

there's another guy...a friend of friends...we've had a flirty text-messaging relationship for a few months, was expecting to see him at a st. patty's day party yesterday but didn't...but he wrote me an (uncharacteristically) sweet message apologizing for not being there with x's and o's.

so who knows, not expecting much out of these connections, but it's at least some diversion for now. as i said here, it's nice to at least have something on the horizon...

~md

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home