Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

mr. vague strikes again, pt 2

i had a great day on wed, and i was all emboldened by the article i posted, so i thought, i'm gonna give Mr. Sat night a call....why not?

here's what i get back later that night:

Got your voice mail message.  Welcome back--
I hope that you had a good trip.

Here is info on an event this
weekend [at a place we visited on our date].
I would like to go, but I have plans to go
to Malibu this weekend.


Hope you have a good visit with your mom.

J

Um, does any know what to make of this? Is this yet
another lovely case of "I'm just not that into you?"

Is it officially time for me to stop trusting my instincts?

Oy vey.

~J

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger zombie squirrels said…

    Very odd. He's completely vague about what his Malibu trip is about, and doesn't make any mention of wanting to get together again. And then responding to a voice-mail with an e-mail or a text? Whatever his deal is, it doesn't look good.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger j said…

    I must agree with you, Mr. S.

    But....WTF???? ; )

    j

     

Post a Comment

<< Home