Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

just get me to next thursday

no long rants about the upcoming hallmark holiday.

but between all the unsolicited e-mails advertising gifts and flowers and the incessant jewelry advertisements on the radio, let's just say i'll be happy when 2/15 rolls around.

~md

(p.s., if anyone comments something to the effect of "just be happy with who you are" prepare for my wrath. ; )

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger David said…

    2/15? How about 2/16? Ghostrider opens Friday. It is going to be the BEST. MOVIE. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger j said…

    um, that's what you said about Snakes on a Plane. : )

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said…

    I am with you, just get me to Thursday. Let me ignore that V-Day is coming (hard to do with friends of mine in new relationships...they are giddy!!). I am still not a big fan of Feb!!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger David said…

    That's what I say about every movie I'm going to see.

    Doesn't mean it's not true. Especially when it's...

    ...Ghostrider!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home