Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

more yahoo headlines...

haven't done this in a while, but spotted a few winners today...

straight from the yahoo personals:

“lonely guy needs a lonely gal or two”

“darrel_ (hot)”

“Am Seeking For A True Love”

“I got nothing”

“Help me, help you...”

“Ladies, I enjoyed The Notebook”

“Hello Every one”

“WHY NOT ME ??”

“Something subtle for the Ladies!”

“I DIVE DOWN ... Wanna be my ocean?”

“funny but not funny looking”

“like milfs”

“Buff nerd here....”

“Lest's start from the begining.”

“fun with wood”

“Teddy Bear Needs Diving Pal to Fly Kite”

“happiness=old woman falling off a donkey”


3 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger RJ said…

    LOL @ the knob heads we have to choose from these days!!

    :o)

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger David said…

    I rather like "funny, but not funny looking." You should write him.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    unfortunately, his statement was not quite accurate. ah well. ~md

     

Post a Comment

<< Home