Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

hmmmm.....

i just had a really wonderful second date with a guy who is....
nice
intelligent
tall
cute
funny (and, perhaps more importantly thinks I'm freakin' hi-larious)
not gay, married, or involved with anyone else as far as i can tell,
who...
told me i looked nice
brought a really good bottle of wine
offered to pay for dinner -- again (i declined the offer, it was my turn to pay)
gave me a perfect, gentle, goodnight kiss.
(and then went "mmmmmmm" and then said, "did i actually just do that out loud?" it was priceless!)

i'm REALLY confused by all of this. ; )

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jonna* said…

    Did you check to see if he had the mark of the Devil any where on his person? Or if he was from Canada? Same thing really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home