Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my four new favorite words (O.K., five :)

"I want to see you." As in, "I don't much care what we do on Friday night, I just want to see you. You tell me when and where and I'll be there."

How has it taken me nearly 36 years to learn that when someone really likes you and truly wants to be with you they prioritize spending time with you? Call when they say they are going to call? Make plans with you -- and actually stick to them?

I have kissed a lot of frogs and it's way to early to know if this one is actually a prince, but at least I'm catching a glimpse of what it feels like to be treated the way I deserve to be.

Stay tuned, ladies and gents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home