Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alone Again Or...

OK, so the false alarm was a false alarm.

While I was worried about cold feet, what actually happened was a cold...apparently said suitor doesn't take being sick very well and was convinced that I gave him his cold (which I probably did ;-). Apparently he texted me with the news that he inherited my rhinovirus but somehow I didn't get the message, thus didn't respond. We had a good chat about it Saturday night and then spent some quality time together on Sunday (following the crushing disappointment of my Eagles' loss) so I think we're back on track.

Stay tuned for updates...

~md

[Note: the title of the post is a song reference; the song is originally by a band called Love but I came to know it through the Calexico version, which you can view here -- great song, thanks JS for introducing me to this version!]

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're welcome! they just announced a show at the belly up in april!!! catching up on all your drama here - we need to do it on the phone sometime...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home