Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Monday, December 08, 2008

oy vey

ok, just to close the loop on the last post:

From: Him
To: Me
Subject: Hey
Date: December 8, 2008

I'm sorry. I acted like an idiot. The thing is, I started seeing someone recently. It got a bit serious quickly so...

Really, I'm sorry. Maybe we can be friends? i could always use another.

What do you think?

-J

I think...becoming a single parent is sounding really good to me these days because if I wait around for a guy to actually make some f*ing sense I may be 60 before he shows up.

grrr. ~md

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm praying you busted out the bitchcakes answer. Something like "I'm all set with the friend thing, especially if your friendship style is anything like your erratic, chain yanking courting style."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home