Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

what happens in vegas...

just returned from a lovely weekend jaunt to sin city, or whatever its slogan is these days.

lots of sun, fun, cocktails, gambling and good food (i highly recommend this place at the palms...though we didn't feel like waiting in line for the clubs there so i didn't get to totally live out my "real world" fantasy). but it was the perfect antidote to the crazy weeks i've been having at work...which aren't over yet. (at least i have a solid start on my base tan for barbados in july! : )

as far as any dirt...well, let's just say that a weekend with my dear fwb AP reminded me of a quote from one of my favorite movies, "o brother where art thou," when they are in the woods and haven't eaten for a while:

Delmar: "Care for some gopher?"
Everett: "No thank you, Delmar. A third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without beddin' her back down."

ah well...we shall see what the summer in san diego has to offer... ; ) ~md

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home