Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

who knew...

K-Fed was on Yahoo Personals?

This guy winked at me today...

"I am searching for a down to mars nefertitti. I am still at an age where looks are important. I am a dancer, a chess nerd, and an artist in a few different ways. I am also doing my best to be a dad. my daughter was a beautiful suprize so hopefully you baby daddy haters can give some credit because i chose to take her in anyway, so show some sense! there ARE NOT MANY men who would do that. SO... im looking for rhythym, brains, wit, and spirituality. prefferably afrocentric, but i know i cant have everything. please UNDER 160 lbs. and under 35. I am looking for something geniuine, but i have no problem casually dating. I have so many ideas to give in the name of love to "the one" its overwhelming, so if you like intelligent passion. show me yours, and i WILL show you mine. Im all about balancing a womans actions. and doing a 1up. if your checking me out thank you for your time."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger David said…

    I didn't know KFed was on the chess nerd tip...

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said…

    WOW now there is a winner...you better jump on that because you know something like that won't be on the market long!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home