Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

honesty...is such a lonely word

well, here's what went down. seems to be OK. i really wish a few guys had done this with me instead of leaving me to wonder (in this case, he is J):

J: so is silence a good thing...
me: hey there
me: to be honest, i'm not sure.
me: as much as i wanted it to be there, i'm not sure i experienced the chemistry/click thing we talked about. i'm still processing the experience in my mind. certainly i enjoyed actually meeting you and talking to you and sharing a glass of wine with you. but beyond that, i'm just not sure. don't know if that helps, i just want to be open with you about where i'm at. i personally find it frustrating when i feel left to figure it all out on my own.
J: well that is okay, sometimes it happens and others times it doesnt
J: i was still very nice to have met u
J: and i wish u the best in ur search
J: take care
J: :)

ah well. maybe next time...

~md

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home