Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sing it, axl

i keep thinking about patience (no, not the G&R song, though that is good too). i keep thinking, "i need more of it." but then i think, i can be very patient with people (friends, family, boys) once i'm IN the relationship...it's this being patient when things are uncertain and/or undefined that i have so much trouble with. i also find it is much harder to blog about something that i feel could maybe have potential versus things that go horribly wrong. : )

so, for now, no news is actually good news. and oh, by the way, he called.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger zombie squirrels said…

    I was just writing my sis an e-mail about the EXACT SAME THING. It's the absolute worst. The uncertainty and in-betweenness of it all absolutely is not something I deal well with, so I'm feeling you.

    And I'm also right there with you about the potential thing - is it a jinx thing? I just feel like I don't wanna talk about it too much or get my hopes up, because too often it seems like when you do, that's when it craps out. So hang in there - at least we both have someone to commisserate with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home