Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

passionate kisses

went tonight to see Lucinda Williams. a great show. she performed her "hit," which was actually popularized by mary chapin carpenter and it reminded me how important it is to stay true to what you deserve...

"Is it too much to ask?
I want a comfortable bed that won't hurt my back
Food to fill me up
And warm clothes and all that stuff...

Shouldn't I have this,
Shouldn't I have this?
Shouldn't I have all of this, and
Passionate kisses
Passionate kisses, whoa oh oh
Passionate kisses from you..."

You said it girl. Extra special thanks to J* for accompanying me to the show.

Oh, and a small update: since I railed on eHarmony, they've sent me like 12 new matches. hmmmm. coincidence or is big brother reading my blog?? ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home