Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

OMG


OK, I'm sure this is illegal in some way, but I just came across this picture on an online dating site -- does this guy really think this isn't the hugest red flag EVER???? Un-freakin-believable. His profile says "I'm an easy-going, fun-loving recent divorcee..." Really? Shocking!

Dude, if you see this, I'm sorry, but you so deserve to be ridiculed. ; )

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    Too funny. Back in the day I did my fair share of online dating, and some guys were absolutely clueless about what may be considered turn-offs in their profile. I guess that helps explain their singleness.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jonna* said…

    That is even better then the scanned images of photos that have been torn in half.

    Won't someone ever just do the black bar over the eyes but then add devil horns, Pitchfork and triton? THAT would be rad

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I am so loving this photo. I especially love the hand-hold pose...nice. Might I suggest that this fellow stamp "EX" on the woman's sweater...for clarification, of course. I just don't know what people are smoking sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home