Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

top 10 reasons yahoo personals sucks

these are real headlines, taken directly from the site. believe me, i did not make them up.

Redneck needs loveing


Would you Like To Hold My Hamd?


free Men For Your Order?


i'm a grown ass man :)


** VERNAL NINJA SEEKS SMOKEBOMB(SHELL) *


Harmless Snake


Loves Pepsi, no long walks on the beach!


Looking for miss Maybe


Fishing guy ISO fishing girl.


Dingo Suave

6 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger zombie squirrels said…

    I keep wanting to say such and such is my favorite, but they're all winners. Oh dear lord. What the hell is a vernal ninja?

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger j said…

    i think the redneck one is my favorite because in his profile he went on to specify that he was not looking for someone who was looking for a sugar daddy, no sir, he ain't nobody's sugar daddy. oy vey.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger A Room to Grow said…

    i kind of met my husband via yahoo personals. i had an ad there, got a Yahoo IM profile going so I could talk to people, and he found me there. I don't know what is stranger: my husband looking for women to talk to via yahoo IM or me responding to some guy who is looking for a woman on yahoo IM.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger j said…

    hey, whatever works! : ) - md

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dingo suave? what does that even mean?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jonna* said…

    I am with the wonder twins. The Ninja and Dingo Suave are dope.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home