Mystery dater

mid-30's, single, some say attractive, now in chicago. the trials and tribulations of dating from my perspective.

Friday, July 13, 2007

semi-redemption

so yeah, he was a day late and a dollar short...but he did call and apologize. the first time he called on the 12th my voicemail was full (verified by me), but he called again later and we had a nice chat. and he offered to pick me up at the airport and do something special for my birthday so we'll see.

i keep thinking my friends and family probably think i'm unwise to go down this road again. but i know i'm smart and i've learned a lot over the past few years and heaven knows i've "tried" to date other people (and in some cases i actually have...e.g., Andy, Eric)...but something really strong has kept pulling us back to one another for over five years...so we shall see.

more soon, i'm sure.

~md

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home